//50 little things to introduce myself to you, hope you enjoy.
1.How many pets do you own? 3; 2 ferrets Hanklyn and Uecker and 1 Dog Nora
2. What’s your least favorite season? Winter, winters in Wisconsin are brutal most of time fall is a lot more my style
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Text! I am absolutely awkward on the phone
4. Morning or night? Night is my favorite. I wake up really early for work so nights are my time to just relax and unwind.
5. Do you like tacos? Mmmmm… Yes!
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Growing up I was more of an extrovert, but over the years I have definitely become more of an introvert. Large social situations can be kind of stressful.
7. What’s your favorite desert? Cheesecake, or loads of frozen yogurt
8. Do you enjoy walks? Yes! I don’t currently have my dog living with me and that is the one thing I miss about having her here everyday was being forced out the door everyday to walk. Now it seems life takes over and there is no time. But I have started running and that is just as nice.
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? Yes probably a little too much
10. Do you watch animated shows still? I do, lots of King of the Hill and The Simpsons are played in my house, but I do live with 2 boys.
11. Can you roll your tongue? Yup!
12. What’s your “lucky” number? Growing up I always said my lucky number was 13; currently I don’t really have one. Something to think about.
13. Are you scared of anything? Snakes!! I love most animals and creatures, but snakes terrify me.
14. Big mac or big whopper? Whopper junior!
15. Do you like to play board games? Monopoly is one of my favorites! But most recently we were on a huge Settlers of Catan kick until things got a bit heated and it has been collecting dust.
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? I do read my fair share of chick lit. I work at a telephone relay service so I can read in between phone calls at work, so I always have a book on hand.
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? I love chocolate, cocopops all the way!
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Depends on the spider, daddy long leg sure why not, a million dollars would pay off a lot of student debt and buy a lot of art supplies.
19. Are you a heavy drinker? Nope. I am from Wisconsin so I love the occasional beer or glass of wine but my heavy drinking days were left behind in college along with the hangovers.
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? It would be very hard to, it all depends on the relationship and how the cheating came about.
21. Are you superstitious? I believe in karma, but I am not overly superstitious
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? Nope, I have started it a few times but have never finished it. I am notorious for having a short attention span during movies.
23. Do you like to read? Yes I love to read! I head to the library at least once a week, as well as constantly stocking my kindle with new books all the time.
24. Are you easily distressed? Yes, I get stressed out very easily. Luckily I have my boyfriend JD around to calm me down and bring me back to reality. Which he is great at.
25. Do you believe in aliens? I believe that the universe is so magnificent and huge and I wouldn’t rule it out. But who knows!
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? Hands down my boyfriend JD! He’s so fun to be around, and would probably be key in keeping me sane if I was the last person alive.
27. Dogs or cats? Dogs! I love my norwegian elkhound Nora.
28. Are you a grumpy person? I have my fare share of grumpy moments. As I said before I let stress get to me very easily and this doesn’t aid in me having a pleasant mood. But for the most part I would like to think I am a generally happy, friendly person.
29. What’s something you hate? people who don’t use their turn signal when changing lanes on the highway!
30. Are you a worry wart? Yes I am, about absolutely everything!
31. Do you like having your picture taken? I would much prefer to be behind the camera
32. Do you like cotton candy? I have a massive sweet tooth, so yup!
33. Would you ever use a dating site? A long time ago I did once, and do not get the appeal Glad Its something I don’t need to worry about though, to each their own.
34. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes!!!!!! Very much so.
35. Rap or pop? A little bit of both, neither are my main choice of music.
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? Milwaukee’s Purple Door Raspberry Green Tea Ice cream. So yummy!
37. Do you like math? Nope I am horrible at math.
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? No
39. Love or lust? Love ❤
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? No, Unless it’s something I listen to over and over again chances are I will never remember all of the lyrics.
41. What was/is your favorite school subject? English or Art
42: Do you like tattoos? yes, I have 2 and would love more int he future
43. Are you the type of person to lie? I really try to be completely honest, but I am definitely guilty of white lies to protect others.
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? Porridge as in Oatmeal, then yes. Mostly In winter
45. What music are you listening to right now? I am listening to a ton of The Wonder Years, The Story so Far, Set Your Goals, Bon Iver, and some old Starting Line.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Nope!
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? I am fascinated by her but it wouldn’t be my first choice in Music.
48. What about Nick Minaj? Same as Gaga
49. Do you like rainy days? I love rainy days when I can sit inside curled up in a blanket with a nice cup of coffee. If it’s a day where I need to work and catch the bus I HATE the rain.
50. Last question, do you like pie? Yes, specifically Pumpkin!
//If you made it through all of those questions I am impressed! Any other questions feel free to leave them in the comments below and I will reply back!